Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wish list 2014

Wow wow wow! it's been a year since my last blog post. Hello everyone!..... As 2013 is coming to an end, I'm going to keep my 2014 wish list a short and simple one. I'm proud to say I've accomplished 2/3 (again) of my 2013 wish list which I'm not going to list it out here. Looking forward for another successful year!

1. Relationship
- Again, strictly no relationship atm, but if it's there, it's there. If I do, I won't date a MALAY. I appreciate my friends, each and everyone of you, so yeah. Love you! Family comes first for me! Hoping for heaps and heaps of new friends!

2. Fitness
- A stepping stone for me as I have achieved my ideal weight in the year 2013. Next is to get buff (baby steps yaw). Cycling is a GO GO!

3. Finance
- No more unnecessary spending. Period. Saving mode= ON

4. Education
- Study smart, study hard, party smart, play hard. 2013 has been amazing! Dr. Drahman in the making! Better muslim in 2014! ;) AMIN

5. Travel
- Travelling MOST parts of Australia (especially Thredbo)! and God willing to the UK end of 2014! 

6. Sport
- Defending champion in tennis for MASCA Sports Carnival 2013. I WILL NOT let my title to be taken off. Also UniGames let's do this!..... 

7. Attitude
- More modest in 2014. Won't be too friendly to EVERYONE in the year 2014. (People took me for granted too many times in 2013, enough is enough)

Last but not least, I would like to apologise each and every single one of you for any of my wrongdoings! *sincere*

1 comment:

  1. all the best for 2014! you are a truly inspirational human being

    ReplyDelete